Arts in the Community
Arts experiences have the potential to greatly
enrich the life for those participating.
Here at the Papillon Foundation, our aim is for the arts to play a significant role in helping the Wellington Region achieve the vision of becoming a dynamic and economically prosperous community. A community renowned for its quality of life and broad opportunities.
"The Arts" include, but are not limited to:
- music, dance, theatre & live entertainment
- visual arts, design, craft & public art
- video, film & photography
- electronic media, digital arts & multimedia
- poetry, writing, storytelling & literature
- interdisciplinary art, such as live art & performance art
- popular culture